Download New Map: Nirvana

Jordahan

World Leader of The 21st Century
A bad map to base a design off of... IMO, but maybe you did something cool with it. Downloaded will check out after.

(Off topic: I was Mewtwo, not coolniel...)

lil_maniac

Its a really good map.. I tested it as soon as it went up.. one of the best ive seen in a long time actually!

Its very nice and easy for capping, OD and fast routes.. the base is very open so it allows alot of routes. Also the ''starter'' hills are nicely set around the base making capping quite easy and the map playable for near-enough all players. The routes for both sides also seem quite balanced The map size is perfect and the distance from the bases seem like your on frostbyte. I suggested to you about the bridges and maybe just have 1 in the middle and maybe have a few ruins or something on the side valleys. Other than that... a very good map for just an hours work :p
Have to try a PUG of some sort sometime on it.. seems likes it would be a nice game..

Thinking about it.. the actual map design and terrain is quite similar to Elegiac.. idk if thats just me hehe...

-Challenge-

ALSO, we came up with a challenge.. It's probably really easy BUT, theres a random floating ammo box in the middle of the map, see if you can get on it WITHOUT using sentinel.
The reward is a mini figure of stefy ;)

I had a few tries and came close in raider and outrider but I couldnt make it hehe :D

Jordahan

World Leader of The 21st Century
-Challenge-

ALSO, we came up with a challenge.. It's probably really easy BUT, theres a random floating ammo box in the middle of the map, see if you can get on it WITHOUT using sentinel.

I had a few tries and came close in raider and outrider but I couldnt make it hehe :D
When I get home I got $10 says that I will do it.

Vox

-Challenge-

challenge accepted tomorrow :D

Bestking

You can certainly get into Nirvana with this map :p
I haven't played it yet but it looks epic!
Keep the great work up Stefy!!!

lil_maniac

-Challenge-

Oh... I just got up there using raider haha... its not much of a challenge xD

Jello

Contributor
I had a little trouble with it at first since the structures didnt show up so I just had to manually add them and since your download doesnt have sub folders like most others I decided to re-upload it, I apologize if this is rude but this worked for me, other than that cool map, will be running it on my server

Download

stefygraff

Private Tester
I had a little trouble with it at first since the structures didnt show up so I just had to manually add them and since your download doesnt have sub folders like most others I decided to re-upload it, I apologize if this is rude but this worked for me, other than that cool map, will be running it on my server

Download
thanks mate :)