New Controls Box

PuppyGuard

I got bored with the old control box.
So I made a new one.

Feel free to use it.
controls-3-4.png

RedInk

It was made to my controls, sily eh. I'll fix it by the end of the day, tired as heck.

Do you seriously need the numbers? I don't know anyone that uses them JUST for 2/3 weapons. 1,2,3 were not put in the original control box, so they can GTFO.

WildFire

Warrior of Linux
Do you seriously need the numbers? I don't know anyone that uses them JUST for 2/3 weapons. 1,2,3 were not put in the original control box, so they can GTFO.

1,2,3 was an awful system and I'd have prefered q and e but alas it is not possible with the amount of keybinds that there are :( The mousewheel is also very bad for switching weapons too, so I actually have TAB binded to next weapon, works perfectly with only two weapons :)

It was made to my controls, sily eh. I'll fix it by the end of the day, tired as hell.

I use them. Mainly for the reason that scroll does zoom, and otherwise I accidentally change weapon as I zoom back out. I disabled my wheel weapon change.