New clan for everyone (excluding Shaska)

WhiteHawk

This clan is for mostly new players but older players also invited cause we are going to need them....... I want to trian all new players and have them under one clan name....to make one giant nooob clan and trian them to become good players but I need poeple to help me with this.....who's in?

Also new players won't get disscoraged and won't stop playing legions.....after all we do all want more players and for this game to become more popular :)

If you want in leave your ingame name and ill invite you

WhiteHawk

The name is uo to the public but I was thinking -Reflect- since at first they won't be very good players but then after a whilee other player will reflect back....and see hoe they have improved and will keep on improving and that's why I made a clan called -Reflect- already.....are youu in bestcharmie? And anyone else for that matter if u want in just leave ur in game name.

Xtreme

shaska's bff
Legions: Only online-game with more clans than actual players.

nanana.jpg

that would be epic.

Never take my name in vain. <3

I don't support this type of "team." While newbs or others might think it's cool that they have a clan tag, they will think that they are prohibited to join another team because they are already wearing your clan tag, which doesn't really mean much.. But this "other team" that they want to join is a real team. A team that practices and gets together at least once a week. They won't know the difference between a real team and one that's just join-my-clan-to-get-a-cool-lookin'-tag. If you want to gather a team, be it noobs or whatnot, I suggest you do it right instead of wanting to throw the tag around.

Don't you remember the Pwncakes? Good luck with everything.. :)

WhiteHawk

The clan tag will only be till they get good enough were they no longer need to practice with me or the clan......and I'm planing to trian with poeple one on one and have practic with the clan once a week.

Oh ok I gotcha! I thought you were intending to give to tag out to everybody who asked for it. I apologize :p But yeah, as long as you guys got some communication outside of legions, you should be good when it comes to establishing your team. I picked up some newbs to legions and trained them myself. It's a great experience for one to one closeness, and the closeness within the community. But as always, I always suggest you practice with them. Even if they are good, or better than you. It's good that you're giving the choice to let them go, but don't you see what an impact it would be if the better legionnaires that you trained are teaching the newbies as well?