MW3 or BF3

Whst's your choice

• Total voters

Libra

Now that both games are out what do you think what are the weak points of each game what are the strong points which position will you take will you be ready to answer the Call of duty or will you go above and beyond the call on the Battlefield

Heartsong

One of our Transformers acquisitions is in the process of trying to return CoD MW3 to the Steam store.

His basic review was, "This game is garbage."
As an aside, he played the hell out of MW2 and made a pretty large string of gameplay videos, but he massively prefers BF3.

MightyDeath

Same *chocolate cookies* as mw2, they just nerfed different things and implemented some new things.
The only interesting thing is the campaign.

Propkid

I was a CoD-only player since CoD4. This year I'm switching to BF3 ;/

Honestly, I can't say whether MW3 < BF3 until I don't see how does it look like on my friends' servers; they used to set up their servers really well, like disabling certain perks, killstreaks and weapons (GL) for balance.

Libra

Battlefield has vehicles when i'm in the helicopters, jets, and tanks it's different game vehicle warfare air to land, land to air, air to air combat it's crazy fun

Abandoned

I prefer Battlefield 3. A first person shooter game isnt really complete without large maps and vehicles. I hate the fact that the CoD franchise uses the same engine with little tweaks, and makes a whole new game out of it, it's like what Apple did to the iPhone 4. Didn't really do much but make things a little better and name is iPhone 4S and advertise it EVERYWHERE.

When I was playing BF3 beta, just shooting in the rough area where the enemies are gets you teamwork points for suppression fire, don't know if that works with CoD though, where all you do is run around with stupid perks with absolutely no teamwork.

Libra

I prefer Battlefield 3. A first person shooter game isnt really complete without large maps and vehicles. I hate the fact that the CoD franchise uses the same engine with little tweaks, and makes a whole new game out of it, it's like what Apple did to the iPhone 4. Didn't really do much but make things a little better and name is iPhone 4S and advertise it EVERYWHERE.

When I was playing BF3 beta, just shooting in the rough area where the enemies are gets you teamwork points for suppression fire, don't know if that works with CoD though, where all you do is run around with stupid perks with absolutely no teamwork.

i totally agree with you dice updated/modified their old frostbite engine (the one used to create BFBC2 and MoH) to create this masterpiece of a game the graphics attention to detail vehicles destruction. if there are any down points to bf3 it is definitely the campaign mode its horrible to linear no freedom of choice just do this or die the campaign is so bad ill give battlefield an 8 out of 10

Mario has better grafix than COD.

Just putting it out there ;D
most 3Ds games have better graphics than Cod

sad thing about CoD is that over the year's little has changed in the game they just took MW1 and put different names on it to make more money

Propkid

Got BF3 today. First impression: wtf. Buggiest game I ever played; only 1 out of 5 attempts to join a server works, game crashes randomly, dead people tend to 'freeze' and look like if they are alive, random (once per few rounds) non-latency lag.
Most of the servers are 32 or 64 people playing Conquest with or without vehicles. With vehicles the game is dead boring as only the ones that get in them get to be the game changers, without vehicles the game is full of goddamn actual campers. Respawn options suck: I either respawn up ass and run 30s to the battlefield or respawn on a squad member and get pinned down. Respawning on flag is an almost certain death to campers ;/

Ooh, and to get a sensible sniper rifle I need to play with a crappy, 3-4 shots-to-kill rifle. Shotgun is really fun though.
Hope my impression changes, cos I just ragequit after the last crash.