moronval's PuG dumps

Ucantry2run

Private Tester
I'll be sure to fraps some pickups in the very near future.

Suggestion; if we have multiple people submitting videos, list their names and link under their name.

Apcizzle

maybe the title of the thread should be changed in that case, moronval since it could be misleading despite your last post.

Maybe "MORONVAL'S PuG dump"??

moronval

Private Tester
now if only I could find a title edit button.
edit: maybe I'm overlooking it but if any of you higher ups could change the title? that'd be fab

Buhlitz

I watched both of them. Great awareness, a few clutch plays here and there. You always try to be in the right place at the right time, great all around offensive player IMO. The only thing I think you could do better is spend less time trying to kill people, don't let them distract you as long as they did a few times.

Great gameplay morna.

moronval

Private Tester
@Velocity I've been encoding under .264 with a 2000 bitrate, double pass. The original fraps totaled ~30gb per video but I suppose I could try 1k or less bitrate, I find the 400mb and under size to be pretty good for the quality I maintain. bad enough I have to fraps at half native resolution ;(

@blitz thanks babe, I think I look pretty casual tier when I watch over some footage again. hopefully that brushes off soon e_e

Buhlitz

Np. amen on the rust coming off .

edit : I just noticed you posted much more. This is awesome.

Reminds me of how often I watched demo's for tribes back in the day.

Buhlitz

I'm not sure which one I watched, it was frostbyte and it was pretty bad. I'm assuming that is the one?

It happens.

moronval

Private Tester
I really like this, but with a simple video render in low res, you can drop that filesize WAY down.

Posted game 9 with half the bitrate. It's smaller sure but I'm not a fan of the quality :(
Also game 8 will never see the light of day. I'm just going to post the worth while pugs from now on.

Velocity

Posted game 9 with half the bitrate. It's smaller sure but I'm not a fan of the quality :(
Also game 8 will never see the light of day. I'm just going to post the worth while pugs from now on.
Hmm. I'll download one of em, and fiddle with it in sony vegas. I really want to figure out a way to keep the filesize down without destroying the quality.