Download Mirai HUD

Nem

some pics.!
Legions+2011-10-18+21-39-51-13.png

Legions+2011-10-18+21-40-27-58.png
Legions+2011-10-18+21-40-15-47.png

Mahidhar

That's a really quality and fantastic release there, Nem. I normally just check these forums, never replying to most threads here, but this one is an exception. I want to know two things though. Firstly, is it possible to make the "health juice"/"jet juice" to drop and increase parallel to the health and energy bars? Second, will this be fine in 1280/800 resolution(as that is what I use)?

Nem

no i dont think so
ok, thats what ur missing, move or copy & paste the hudElements.cs file into autoexec folder too and thats it!

That's a really quality and fantastic release there, Nem. I normally just check these forums, never replying to most threads here, but this one is an exception. I want to know two things though. Firstly, is it possible to make the "health juice"/"jet juice" to drop and increase parallel to the health and energy bars? Second, will this be fine in 1200/800 resolution(as that is what I use)?

thanx my friend! i appreciate ur comment
  1. R= It is possible BUT a great challenge too.
  2. R= working on it, just wait.

skypredator

Loving those screenshots, nem. I especially like the glow and blur around the HuD. Just brilliant. Best HuD I've seen overall. Great stuff! =D Using.

Also, could you add a helmet visor to the top, between the health and jet bars, and a mouth/chin guard at the bottom between the hand grenade and weapon ammunition count areas, just for me? If you end up wasting valuable time to make me happy, keep in mind I don't want a solid visor and mouth/chin guard. Something more futuristic, transparent. Thanks in advance if you do! =]

Reactions: Nem

Nem

Hey man, nice hud!
I was wondering if flaghud or Tracktor mods will overlap/underlap against the Health bars etc...
thanx mate! mmmm lets try it ill let u know what happens

That's a really quality and fantastic release there, Nem. I normally just check these forums, never replying to most threads here, but this one is an exception. I want to know two things though. Firstly, is it possible to make the "health juice"/"jet juice" to drop and increase parallel to the health and energy bars? Second, will this be fine in 1280/800 resolution(as that is what I use)?

it's finish! 1280 x 800
here:http://www.megaupload.com/?d=4EUQWMNI
Copy & paste to replace the files PNG's and CS.
You should post a screen capture of it so i can see if there is need of an adjustment

Nem

Hey man, nice hud!
I was wondering if flaghud or Tracktor mods will overlap/underlap against the Health bars etc...

mmm this is how it looks by default:
( by the way i used fraps & game in window mode... ok. )
Legions+2011-10-24+11-33-28-81.png

And u can see the terminal warning overlapping the flaghud in this one:
that is because the terminal warning, overdrive, energy and health bars ( Frames ) are attached to the top frame and the top frame is attached to the base container ....got it?
Legions+2011-10-24+11-51-58-64.png

one think we can do is to move the flag hud to a place in were is not gonna look under-lapped just like ROYALITY said
How?
open flaghud file with note pad and find this lines:

new GuiControl(FlagHud)
{
isContainer = "1";
modal = "false";
Profile = "TranslucentBackgroundProfile";
horizSizing = "right";
vertSizing = "top";
position = "20 300";
extent = "150 41";
visible = "1";

Change the values in position, try "50 400" ( try some other values )
note: first value move on X (left to right ) and the second value on Y ( top to bottom )

hope this help.
cheers!