(mildly NSFW) Ever read a mature magazine and wonder if the "sexy co-eds" are actual students?

yami

Private Tester
Well sometimes they actually are. And your friendly neighborhood yami has hung out with her (in a group unfortunately) a few times
From October's issue of Playboy "The Girls of the Big10" pictorial. I did a quadruple take when I was browsing and I saw the picture, and nobody I was with believed me, but after some extensive internet research it's clear that it is definitely her. She had told me that she was a model but I kind of scoffed because I didn't think she was exceedingly pretty. That just shows to go ya the marvel of professional photography.
This just about made my month.

Hopefully this isn't too risque for legions off topic. You don't really see anything you wouldn't see at the beach

Attachments

• 68.jpg
    68.jpg
    855.3 KB · Views: 102
  • xcvzxv.png
    xcvzxv.png
    632.6 KB · Views: 99
  • 70.jpg
    70.jpg
    895.8 KB · Views: 152

Jordahan

World Leader of The 21st Century
Not too risque, plus it's marked with mildly NSFW.

Also, sucks to be you yams.

57thRomance

Mwahahahaha, oh man this is good. Funny enough, I have members of a band called The McLovins that has played for ESPN and a Youtube sensation on my college campus, all in my grade.

Arch

Legions Developer
He can't, he's already being *danced* by the engineering curriculum.

images

yami

Private Tester
Alas, maybe if I was single. I would definitely do it for the story but that girl is like a 7.5 and she thinks she's God's gift to this earth. I shudder thinking about the number of casting couches she probably had to stress tested before landing that shot.