Download MidHud

RockeyRex

Legions Developer
So the first script modded hud is here. The old versions of MidHud were based off by resizing the pictures. However now repositioning of the bars is done via scripting. So without useless chatter.

Here is the shot! (Yes its the same as v2)

Midhud v3
midhud_v2.jpg

Installation:
Extract the Zip archive to "live" folder. This is where the Legions.exe is located.

No need to set anything read only.

Download:

MidHud v3 - All resolutions

Old versions: (useless)

Version 1
??? x 768
??? x 1050

Version 2
??? x 768
??? x 1050

Daphinicus

Private Tester
I just did this myself, with the base assets. Your numbers are right, but they look off in those screenshots; you're about 10 pixels lower than you need to be, which means you need to take off an extra 20 pixels from the top of your assets.

Daphinicus

Private Tester
Crud, I had to revert back anyways. My eyes are too used to flicking to the top of the screen; now that nothing's there, it throws me off and causes me to screw up routes. =)

Volt Cruelerz

Legions Developer
The concept is a wonderful idea and could be adapted to many other designs (no offense, but aesthetically, the rectangles aren't very appealing).

Daphinicus

Private Tester
Whoa, whoa, whoa... how'd you manage the custom scripting? This has phenomenal implications for vast UI customizability.

RockeyRex

Legions Developer
Aand it's back in case someone was wondering.

Notice that a Legions patch came out just a minute ago (only modified a single file). The location of the mod in the legions folders has been changed at the mod will not work without the newest version of Legions. So run your patchers.

RockeyRex

Legions Developer
Now with uncompiled file.
It should be quite easy to mess about with the position values to get hud positions that you want.