Man up - amnesia

Application-1

test bester
Because amnesia a machine for pigs is coming up we decided to play amnesia and get ready for machine for pigs.

What we did is basicly start a game all at the same time and go through it at the same paste.
MAN UP SON! (the first 2 parts will have a issue with my microphone unfortunately).
It is me, dobson, solid, dabbleh and fox playing.

5:53 scared me a lot ; _ ; (dabbleh in the background aswell)
and at 10:36 I just wanted to run away in silence

Part 6:
www.youtube.com/watch?v=A1QuN0DMUF0

Fixious

Test Lead
I have not played Amnesia yet. I usually get easily freaked out by games.

Downloading the demo.

r.i.p fixious

Propkid

Wasn't scared at all during the 'intro' part really. Except the one time I walked up to the rocks that blocked my way out near that library, except I walked to them from the other side. Do that and look behind you real fast. It only happens if you walk there (which is pointless). Basically at the end of your video walk up to the end of that long hall, where the rocks are.

I want to see your reaction when you walk into the 'water room'. Oh and GL in the game if you use the lantern so much.

Solid

Private Tester
Uhh, atleast you weren't stuck in a room like me... *dancing* monster saw me, i ran into a room and hid in a closet FOR *dancing* FIVE MINUTES

Dino

Theres A Minecraft Modded Server Called Amnesia And It Basically Amnesia On Minecraft/AdventureCraft

Volt Cruelerz

Legions Developer
"This is probably a terrible idea but I'm gonna run.. I'm gonna run. I'm running.. I'm running... This is probably the worst idea I've ever had, but I'm just gonna run."
:eek:
"AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

I've got a friend who showed me this game a couple weeks ago. Youtube videos of people playing this game are absolutely hilarious.