LexGaming

I

IzRaPiDz

Alrighty guys, the site that was currently in development is now up, and can be seen here. We have 3 helpers with this site from Legions Overdrive, Voltage (Admin), Bestking(Moderator) and my other great friend, Ryan. I'm currently making a new template for the site, this is because the template what we have at the moment isn't the best. Also, i'd like to add that we are going to be adding a 'Legions Overdrive' section as soon as we can. As you can see, Voltage has already implanted a RSS Feed of the Legions Overdrive blog, but at the moment we have a crap forum, which i'm going to try my best to link phpBB log in with WordPress log in so it's not a separate log in and register. It would be really nice to see you around guys! Thanks for reading, Stubbsy.

*Another thing, they might be a lot of constant changes to the site, and they may be a few errors, this is because I'm currently creating a new Template.*

http://www.LexGaming.co.cc

Severance

Private Tester
I liked the yellow/green biohazard theme, but that's me. I see you're working on it, you should create a staging site where you make changes, then push them to live when they are ready, so people don't see a WIP.

goodluck!

I

IzRaPiDz

I liked the yellow/green biohazard theme, but that's me. I see you're working on it, you should create a staging site where you make changes, then push them to live when they are ready, so people don't see a WIP.

goodluck!
Yar, thanks alot mate, i think i'm gunna run a test one on my local host then push it live, i'm not the best at making themes so i think i'm gunna leave it and may pay for someone to create one for us, also, theme back to normal.

I

IzRaPiDz

Sorry for double post but if we get quite alot of people, and actually have a good community, i'll be advertising Legions Overdrive for free.

57thEnryu

DAMN YOU! YOU GIVE US A LINK TO A WEBSITE WITH AN ARCADE, THEN YOU MAKE THE ARCADE PASSWORD PROTECTED AND DON'T TELL US THE PASSWORD?! *dance* YOU!