Legions Overdrive in MMOHut

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lcam

Okay guys, I would like know if are going to be good ore bad idea!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Introduction, well MMOHut is a famos bloger in youtube, he make criticisms of video games. He has 54,100 subscriptions.

Well in facebook I have a friend who knows him! I can tell him why he dont wach this videogame (Legions overdrive) and make a video about it!

Good point, that will make the game more popular.
Bad points, if he make the video, in just like 1 houre the servers of L.O are going to be super full, and that will make some problems!

I'm not 100% sure than he will hear me!

Piggeh

Puzzlemaster
As this game is technically in open beta, when the devs say they want the publicity, they'll no doubt inform us. I remember in a thread about a L:O advertisement, one of the devs said that they did not want to market a game in an unfinished state.

Also, a newblood reviewing legions will probably dismiss it; the learning curve is such that it would not do justice to the mechanics of the game.

Imo, don't do it.

U8er

It'd be great to have a huge influx of new players but I'd be worried about them criticizing an unfinished game, quiting and possibly spreading word that it isn't worth trying.

A2

Yeah, it was mentioned before that until the game becomes completely finished, they didn't want too much publicity. Hence no official facebook page, and hence don't do it.

Arch

Legions Developer
Okay guys, I would like know if are going to be good ore bad idea!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Introduction, well MMOHut is a famos bloger in youtube, he make criticisms of video games. He has 54,100 subscriptions.
Not only a Youtube Blogger, but a website too. http://mmohut.com/

Status
Not open for further replies.