Legions International Competitive League - Launch

57thEnryu

LICLlogo.png

I have officially launced the Legions Internation Competitive Leauge. To sign up your team for the upcoming winter season go here: http://challonge.com/tournaments/signup/qcftjsxhff

Site page is LICL.Challonge.com

The tourney is not published right now to allow for edits in the scoring/match system, but I will let you all know when it is up and running (you can still sign up). I am also looking for 4 co-organizers to help me run this. To apply for that PM me and include your Callonge.com usernames (I have already sent invites to a few people who I think would be great in organizing this, but if they turn it down I will still need people)

Good Luck all!!

Gameplay:
  • Each team will consist of a 10 man roster, with matches being 7 vs. 7
  • Round Robin system (all team get to play equal amount of games with points given in the game. team with most points at end of season wins)
    • If there is a tie at end of season it will be decided by a 1 match playoff
  • There will be 2 matches per game with 2 different maps
  • Home/away servers will be predetermined based on bracket layout (team listed first are away, team listed second are home)
  • Teams will pick sides depending on a coin toss (winner of toss will chose which side they want to play, alpha or beta)
  • Map will be predetermined for each round of the tournament
  • There is no rescheduling so we can get this tournament moving and not have us wait for a team to get people
  • Each team must submit 2 screen-shots of the final score, one for each match
    • If your team does not submit a screen shot within 24-hours of the match, you automaticaly forefit that match.
  • Substitutions will be allowed but only if 5 of your original players are on
    • Subs will be chosen on agreement between the captains of each team.
  • The tournament is planned to be held during a weekend during early afternoon hours (est) and evening hours (euros). We will try to get this tournament done in one weekend – that is saturday and sunday)
Rules:
  • Sniper Limit set to 1
  • No blatant rabbiting to prolong game or prevent score
  • No turtling
  • HoF Limit set to 1
  • Breaking the rules will result in a lose on that map.
Maps:
  • Frostbyte
  • Zenith
  • Fallout
  • Core
  • Elegiac
  • Gorge
  • Stygian
Scoring:
  • Match Win = 1pt
  • Match Tie = 0.5pt
  • Game Win = 2pt
  • Game Tie = 1pt

WildFire

Warrior of Linux
Just a word of advice, please don't make it 3 matches, that system sucks. Do 2 matches and the highest cap score wins.

57thEnryu

Just a word of advice, please don't make it 3 matches, that system sucks. Do 2 matches and the highest cap score wins.

Ok then, 2 matches it is, then the system will be changes so you get 4 points for game won and 2 point for tie in addition to 1 point per match won and 0.5 for tie. Comments?

EDIT: Sould we have points for a match won. aka, if you win the match you get 1 point, tie you get 0.5, and the team that win the game (who has the most caps over both matches) will get 2 points, 1 if tie. Comments on this?

Application-1

test bester
When we can host servers I will get 1 for public and 1 for private stuff. My private server will always be open for competition stuff. Just throwing out here so you know I can always help for EU servers. It will be dedicated aswell.

Noober

why so much hate on stygian? i know that not so much time ago it was ALL STYIGIAN on servers but now it's ok on rotation! i hate more nivosus.. so flat and overdrive depending!
However this game have so few maps that i love all of them ^_^