Launcher updating and installing on every startup.

HellzHere

Well basically whenever I start the launcher to play it will always update. Now the thing is patches can not be realeased that quickly. So when i open it, then it goes to the login thing where i put in my details. Then it will go to the patcher with the play button etc.

It will say updating file(1/1) live zip. After it has updated it will then install the update. It does this same process over and over again whenever I launch legions

Pushi

why does it update every time i start it. I quit game for one sec, and restart it updates...
Patcher update

Anyone who has downloaded the patcher over the weekend, please download the latest version of the patcher. Various bugs have been fixed related to username/password problems, double launching, and a few other bug fixes. Eventually we'll be blocking access to older versions of the patcher, so make sure your version is updated.

Get the launcher again from the site, and use that one.It fixed the problem for me.

Gheist

King of all Goblins
Aye, not being on the latest version and using modified files would explain your problem.

HellzHere

umm am pretty sure I did not use an old version of the patcher as I am not a tester so didn't have access. I downloaded the launcher from the link in the "legions overdrive officially launched" blog post.

Anyway I found the problem, it was my fault. Sorry for the inconvenience.Thanks

Gheist

King of all Goblins
And that problem was? Would be nice to know to be able to help others with similar symptoms.