Launcher.exe - Application Error

GoodJobDino

I download the files with winrar, extract to my desktop, open and try to use the launcher.exe and get "the application failed to initialize properly (0xc0000135). click ok ...) I did read the bug fixes posts and thought maybe it could be not being logged in as administrator.

So to be sure I right clicked and chose "run as" and it tells me the current user is CPQ.../Administrator

So I'm not sure what to do now. Thank you for taking the time to read and help.

Daphinicus

Private Tester
Launcher.exe doesn't work:
- One of the most common problem. Make sure the Launcher download is of the latest version. (Link)
An error could occur that reads: The application failed to initialize properly (0xc0000135). Click on OK to terminate the application.
In that case, Install/update your .NET framework - Microsoft .NET Framework Version 2.0 Redistributable Package (x86) OR http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/...0b-f857-4a14-83f5-25634c3bf043&displaylang=enMicrosoft .NET Framework 3.0 Redistributable Package OR Microsoft .NET Framework 4 (web installer).
If it still doesn't work, try restarting your computer, and other basic stuff that you know what to do (re-downloading the file etc.). If it still doesn't work, post or check below if any other solutions may work.

/me high-fives A2.

Let us know if updating your .NET framework doesn't fix anything, Dino!