Karnage's New Clan

Karnage

Private Tester
Hey all, not sure how many of you know me or even care about this but me and one or two others have started a new clan called Legal Aliens. If you are interested just fill out an application or drop us a line on the site at: legalaliens.me

Alternatively you could join us in our TS server at:

216.185.109.66:10257
Pass: grumble

Hope to hear from you!

Cheers,

Karn

Voltage

Puzzlemaster
Is it a serious clan, or just for the fun of it? Thou, whatever the case, good luck Karn!

Bestking

Hey all, not sure how many of you know me or even care about this but me and one or two others have started a new clan called Legal Aliens. We don't have an application procedure set up yet because we are still working on the site but it should be up in the next few days. If you are interested just drop us a shout on the site at: http://legalaliens.enjin.com/

Alternatively you could join us in our TS server at:

216.185.109.66:10257
Pass: grumble

Hope to hear from you!

Cheers,

Karn
Is your clan open to Euros as well as Americans? Other than that, good luck Karnage!

Karnage

Private Tester
It's open to everyone. Thanks.

Yeah it's a serious clan Voltage. We plan to expand into other games as well.

Mahidhar

Hey guys just a heads up. We are a new clan but still uphold the values we had back in 57th. That means we take all the protocols, rules and recruitment seriously. We are still deciding on how we want to implement these aspect in our new clan, but you can count on them being similar to how we had them back in 57th. This time we just wanted to keep it simple. Do visit our site, it's got a long way to go but if you think you can help us out, please don't hesitate. Thanks. ;)

St3lth

Backend Contributor
No. 57th stills stands, Karnage just decided to create his own clan. As for 57th Legions, I'm assuming yes since there is no one who will take over the Legions division in 57th. Also, Good luck!

Karnage

Private Tester
What Stelth said but I believe Zaha is trying to find someone to head up a Legions division for them.