I love the clusters.. so you know they are probably op....

Is everything that Kirby loves OP?

• Total voters
I have a habit of loving stuff that every body thinks is op..... well I love the clusters so...yeah...

I spent a couple of games jus running around blowing people up for amazing damage. I can even detinate it in the air just before it ma's. This is an easy 1 shot kill for light and med, I love it lol. Every time I kill someone with it I laugh.

Prepare to see a lot more heavy from me =).

Propkid

Clusters are OK to be OP atm (idk if they are but even if...). Placed on a sent + other restrictions = balanced out.

Synista

Haha, I know what you mean Kirbz ;).
Today whenever it was nivosus, I just hung around ontop of the bridge, and when an enemy apper was going through the left or right side for a cap, I clustered them to 10% or to death!
Made quite a few people QQ. Ioc and Dabbleh was the funniest though :D

w00tyou

They arn't OP, killing noobs easily doesn't make it OP, try killing (insert Pro capper) with a cluster to the face, i bet you couldn't.

Synista

They arn't OP, killing noobs easily doesn't make it OP, try killing (insert Pro capper) with a cluster to the face, i bet you couldn't.

I killed rock plenty of times in 120 ping with clusters, rather funny lol then I had people complaining saying I'm 'camping' as if I'm playing CoD ¬.¬

If you can't, practice, my friend! :D

jago

i decided to have a play about with these clusters tonight as ive not really bothered to b4 coz they didnt really do much so if any of you witnessed me running around like a mad man im sorry was just messing about tonight but i must say i love the clusters now u can fight a whole team with those babies awsome is gonna be using these alot more :cool:

Trundle

They are great yes and can 1 shot a Med capper yes (cone of death yay!), BUT! You can also send the flag all the way to the enemy base. Double edged sword.

MOAR POWA but great responsibility.

Placement and timing is key. Recently moved from 1st to 3rd person (as well as mucking with keybindings) , and realized the drawbacks with GLS in 3rd. Now I gotta learn both 1st and 3rd. Better though, relearning legions, and a new position to boot. Fun stuff.

TL;DR the increased damage+increased impulse can screw you.

Karnage

Private Tester
I have to say I am very glad to see that there are only positive posts up here. It goes to show that people understand that a heavy needs to be HEAVY.

HVanquish

I think main reason why it's been boosted in awesomeness is the fact that there is hardly any wait time before it 'splodes. It's not OP, just makes it more fun and useful (I used to play Juggernaut. Not anymore :))

HVanquish

I actually don't cluster that often, which is where I think some people don't realize the effect of it. When you're Hofing, you shouldn't lay a cluster and then explode it for a capper, you should just use rockets. I only use clusters for flag cluster *dance* situations and dueling.

Synista

I literally go into the main start for a route and just cluster anyone who goes near there, for example, Nivosus, I stand on the right side of the bridge on any team I'm on and in Frostbyte, I'll be at the top of the enemy bowl. Really fun, I like seeing people dedicate their time to kill me, some even QQ :D

Karnage

Private Tester
Vanquish I almost never use the clusters as mines. Instead, what is really fun is to wait for an incoming capper and then drop a one shot kill cone of death on them as they grab. It's a beautiful thing to see.