How's THIS for Halloween?

Dabbleh

Legions Developer
I don't really understand? I take it they have some hench speakers, because without sound that would be crap?

D

Doom Of Neroflame

I don't really understand? I take it they have some hench speakers, because without sound that would be crap?
if they do it the way i would do it they would connect a sound mixer to a lighting desk which reacts to certain sound produced...or they spnt time with a lighting desk pre programming it to music then connected up the lights and layered the music onto the vid

Dabbleh

Legions Developer
if they do it the way i would do it they would connect a sound mixer to a lighting desk which reacts to certain sound produced...or they spnt time with a lighting desk pre programming it to music then connected up the lights and layered the music onto the vid
I know that.. Also, that won't be set to listen to the music, it'll be pre-programmed. I meant, IRL, would they have speakers because it would be just a load of colourful lights without the music.

D

Doom Of Neroflame

I know that.. Also, that won't be set to listen to the music, it'll be pre-programmed. I meant, IRL, would they have speakers because it would be just a load of colourful lights without the music.
probably a set of headphones unless he was showing his neighbours his project to, love to do this if i had couple of grand