How is your weather?

Disci

Old man
5.jpg

7.jpg

13.jpg

Almost all of this came down during one day. I've so far dug a place for our car 3 times during this winter. Takes 1 hour to park a car... \o/

Fixious

Test Lead
Less than an inch of snow, but cold as *chocolate cookies*. Supposedly getting 2 inches sometime this week, but unlikely.

These word censors are *dancing* annoying. We're all big boys.

discord

Private Tester
I detect APC on my Doppler. He will be in shortly to give us the nationwide forecast and talk about current weather trends.

57thEnryu

right now, about average. But earlier last month it was freezing cold, got down to -9F, snowed like 4 ft......horrible.

Revelation

It's been constantly below freezing but thankfully the weather's been holding up. We usually get late snow over here.

Volt Cruelerz

Legions Developer
We've got a few inches on the ground and 10 degrees (F). The our area is supposed to get hammered with 18-26 inches next week though. That would cancel school, but... What about finals?:confused:

There's Never been snow where I live.
Luckily temps not Too too hot yet.
Over the next few days we're looking at 26-31 deg C, however before the end of February I guarantee we will have at least a few days over 40 deg C.
Thank god I live in the mild south.
Inland in the midwest, it get's kinda hot.

SeymourGore

Flatulent Cherub
-13c right now, with the wind chill if feels like -22c. Tomorrow we're supposed to get a mix of rain/snow, though, so that'll suck.