How did you find this site?

Disci

Old man
Plain and simple: How did you find your way in here? Mostly interested about those who has came here after IA site went down for good.

I was on IRC and saw announcements early on so it was quite easy for me.

edit: remembar kidz, coolezt peepz hang out on IRC and we get to hear bezt newz bfor anyone elze!

theGOAT

After an hour of sadness i decided to go to ia forums and suddenly a new thread appear legions returns.
nice

h2odragon

First time I saw it was on the IA forums, but I was like: 'Mweh, I don't feel like it.' After a few days I decided to register anyways, when I saw it as an anouncement on IRC.

Triad

Legions Developer
When I noticed that IA had been shut down I started checking wikipedia and one day I noticed this:

"However, before this the game got licensed and picked up by a group of dedicated users and old interns of the now discontinued InstantAction site and is to be re-released as Legions: Overdrive, a stand-alone game no longer playable in a browser."

So I googled Legions Overdrive and found my way here.

havocblitz

When I noticed that IA had been shut down I started checking wikipedia and one day I noticed this:

"However, before this the game got licensed and picked up by a group of dedicated users and old interns of the now discontinued InstantAction site and is to be re-released as Legions: Overdrive, a stand-alone game no longer playable in a browser."

So I googled Legions Overdrive and found my way here.
So, u didn't play legions before?
just found the web huh??

I found it by going to Instantaction.com (bookmark BAM!) found that it said it was gone i was like :( omfg...
what now.
went to Torque website because i saw a link went to legions hit play now.. got error.. had another little freak out, went to Google law Legions: Overdrive, said WTF? looked and cried inside with happiness, then posted on facebook, and texted 15 people and got 32 I DONT GIVE A F**Ks :cool: