Hello all

Status
Not open for further replies.

Malox

I'm interested to see what L:O mapping is about , I still actively create maps and what not for T:V ....... certainly not saying I'm good at it but I have done the hard yards to finally be at a point where my work is quite well constructed.

Dunno if the dev team need any help as I do this sort of thing as a hobby.

Just throwing the offer out there , Oh ..... and if you dont snap up Dice Rolla and use his skills you are crazy mad.

Some of my work if it's relevant

Mal-

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Khd4DNAkGc&feature=mfu_in_order&list=UL

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7CStzPwiBWo&feature=related

DiceRolla

mal your shits up there with mine, if I didn't have writers block you and I would be trying sooo many diferent things to out do eachother on this TIS3 mappack lol

anyways I wanna see more of this game even if it's screen shots I saw a few youtube vids but thats not good enough for me lol, can anyone send some screens of some maps to me and mal to look at atleast? they locked my introduction thread...

SeymourGore

Flatulent Cherub
Yar, unfortunately no ETA on a public map editor. As for seeing more of this game, nothing's better than playing the game!

The download link can be found here.

WildFire

Warrior of Linux
These kinds of threads make me feel like we need an introduction section. Anyways, welcome and I hope to see you ingame :)

Daphinicus

Private Tester
lol they locked the thread on weather or not they should have a map editor too

The thread was locked because no one was listening to one simple fact: A map editor is not, at the moment, a feasable option. We'd all like to have one. It's not like every member of the dev team is daft. (Yay British words!) It's just, simply, not an option. And yet discussion continued on why there should be one, how silly it is that there isn't one, and so on and so forth.

Surely folks can see that when a map editor isn't even an option at this point in time, arguing about its validity and usefulness is a rather wasteful way to raise everyone's ire. =)

Status
Not open for further replies.