Hawks Vs. V7Y

WhiteHawk

It's official V7Y V. Hawks-
In a few weeks this will take place :)
Hawks remember to find me on team speak for more info.
Also we will have one or two practices before we scrim them, most likely Saturday.
So practice, practice, practice !
Also if you wish to be part of Hawks- you have to be a Hawk or just make another account with Hawk in the name..

Again for more info P.M. me or find me on TS3

Voltage

Puzzlemaster
You really should get your own website up and running, so you can organize yourselves there, instead of having to use these forums.
Nevertheless, best of luck to V7Y & Hawks!!!

Sin

Private Tester
Well we have been talking about that numerous times when we meet. I think we need a couple more recruits before we even consider scrimming.
lol-guy.png

S

shaskie

Maybe...We are willing to scrim with any clan win or lose.
As long as the leaders are not A** Holes

Idk what's so funny its going to be a small amount of poeple playiing sence we don't have that much members as well.

Well, then looks like you're not going to be scrimming our team any time soon.

It's not like we are scrimming today or tomorrow >.> In a couple weeks, MAYBE. Like I said, if only we find a couple more recruits. And as long as the scrim date is after the winter breaks, so that everybody can go back to their regular schedules.

WhiteHawk

I honestly doubt it, many of our members are in-active, many have left legions to play T:A. Although a scrim is probable, I cant make any promises.
How many active members do you have?

It's not like we are scrimming today or tomorrow >.> In a couple weeks, MAYBE. Like I said, if only we find a couple more recruits. And as long as the scrim date is after the winter breaks, so that everybody can go back to their regular schedules.
I also agree in a few weeks after winter break...we also need to recruit a few more players...like I said before if you want to be a hawk P.M. me.