full game comes out for legions.

D

Doom Of Neroflame

just have to remember that 90% of the trailer isnt even in the actual game and looks 10000000x better than the actual game is...

Arch

Legions Developer
Honestly, I don't think anyone here has that kind of ability to create something that well.

-Zero-

all you need: Maya 2012, Max effect, photoshop, of course shound effect which pretty much you can do that in max effects.

i got 2 friends of mine that are really beasts at photoshop, one that know a little bit more or a lot than me about maya 2012, still need to find someone who know really well about max effects, if not found, tutorials do the work. lol

Maybe you could fund it? Would be great.
how much?
maybe i will.

have an idea.
http://pcformat.techradar.com/blog-entry/crysis-2-how-make-game-trailer-17-06-10
what is made after all that

-Zero-

Honestly, I don't think anyone here has that kind of ability to create something that well.
Honestly anyone can try!. I tryied but with no model nothing can be done. But just to wait. If we would of had the permison to use the models, by today we would Of had something better than all this trailers. Hoestly that is why I am leaving the job to who ever has permisson to use the models. If they want I can write them a script of my idea and send PM it to that one team.

Dacil

^ i enjoyed that as well when it came out...and the intro swtor cinematic in game is pretty cool too...for legions though? I'm not sure. I don't think there's enough substance nor plot line for one but hey you could try!

-Zero-

^ i enjoyed that as well when it came out...and the intro swtor cinematic in game is pretty cool too...for legions though? I'm not sure. I don't think there's enough substance nor plot line for one but hey you could try!
well if i can get a team that will be way way better. but thanks i will sure try. i am already trying. slow but getting there.