Fox will love this.

Fox

Oh right, there is a member named Fox. I forget about things like that. I meant Fox as in the broadcasting company in the States.

I'm surprised you didn't REMEMBER ME, I am a god afterall.
As if.
Was vvvvveery confused though...

Volt Cruelerz

Legions Developer
Ugh... Political topic... On the internet... :( I hate these...

The study simply says that people who are less intelligent are more likely to be conservative. The combination of those things leads to racism/prejudice. It says nothing about the more intelligent conservatives (if you are liberal and can't agree there are intelligent people on the other side of the aisle, please do not respond to this sentence). The study makes sense though. If people are less intelligent, they'll want to work with what they know and won't be as able to deal with the pressures associated with change. This means less contact with varied social groups and thus prejudice.

If there is going to be any political discussion like this, people NEED to be objective (which is nigh impossible on the internet :( )... Threads like this are generally best locked on sight...

57thEnryu

[rage orgasm]
While I am aware that there are alot of dumb conservatives (and I man dumb in the fullest sense of the word), there are also quite a few dumb liberals. But, the number of dumb conservatives outway dumb liberals, therefore by definition conservatives are dumb. Ya see my logic?

Of course you dont, there is no logic in that statement. For gawd sakes, if you make a determination how smart someone is based on their political stance, then your the dumb person.

Also, I'm a liberal, just to be clear.

Now tea party people, those are dumb racists!
[/rage orgasm]

SeymourGore

Flatulent Cherub
Alright, left the thread open to see if a meaningful conversation would occur, but now it's closing time. Scratch that, Heartsong just made Seymour an offer he couldn't refuse, thread reopened!