Foreign Communications

57thRomance

As Legions Players grows, I'll be happy to moderate a section dedicated for Non-English users. I'll need people fluent in other languages to help translate so we can get people not fluent in English settled in the community as well. I can do Italian, if there are any purely Italian users...

GReaper

Grumpy
Create a thread in the relevant forum and title it after the language (eg. Italian Discussion).

If there's enough activity to justify it after that point, then another forum could be created for that specific language. But until then, I don't really want to create a forum for every possible thing - otherwise you'll have to constantly scroll down the page to get what you want.

Serket

I can help with spanish if this section is created, but maybe it won't be necessary because I don't remember any latin members even being in the forums after IA shut down the arcade.

Disci

Old man
My expertise is Savon murre. "Ee se kaakana voe olla ku Savon sellulla on yks ukko ja se kulukoo pyörällä töihin."

i don't think making section dedicated for non-english users is a good idea
we are not in thousands to be separated like that
please don't do that i don't like being separated from my fellow legions players as we are a small community

Disci

Old man
SOON TO BECOME HUGE, LIKE SEYMOURS BACK, COMMUNITY!

zack-sittng21.jpg