enryu out (for now)

57thEnryu

so, my hard drive died and while i do have another, i dont have an os to put on it. plus im really in a hole on money, so i wont be able to get my new comp running for a few months. i can check in from time to time on my roomates ps3, but oficially im afk.

ttyl

WildFire

Warrior of Linux
It's not hard to pirate windows ... Plus if you still have your old oem license key to your system (usually found on your case/laptop somewhere), you could try attempting installing windows 7 and seeing if it'll accept the license key. If it doesn't you could run the windows 8 upgrade assistant and buy the upgrade key from microsoft for 40 bucks (Offer ends 31st of jan) (Works even if you don't a legit copy of windows 7 installed lol).

57thEnryu

It's not hard to pirate windows ... Plus if you still have your old oem license key to your system (usually found on your case/laptop somewhere), you could try attempting installing windows 7 and seeing if it'll accept the license key. If it doesn't you could run the windows 8 upgrade assistant and buy the upgrade key from microsoft for 40 bucks (Offer ends 31st of jan) (Works even if you don't a legit copy of windows 7 installed lol).
could, but dont have access to a comp. might beable to ask my roomate but i dont know him well enugh. lme see if i can get a copy of ubuntu and go from there.

Dabbleh

Legions Developer
Even if you couldn't get a hold of a legit Windows, would you really not just load Ubuntu onto it or something?