DYNASTY 1.0! Legions: Overdrive Movie

Application-1

test bester
This is a good montage but the colour effects really screw it over. If you could make this again without the colour effects then i think it would be so much better. But like I said nonetheless it is good, just the colour effects me no like, could be just personal preference.

Immanent

My first reaction when I saw this post: SHATTERED'S BACK!!, then it said that in the intro of the vid. I was like damn straight, I'm psychic.
On a more serious note,
The shots are not too bad, but your video editing skills are taking away from the actual quality of the shots. Like Application said, the color changes kind of make it less "Wow", but worked quite well in the cinematic intro. Apart from the dodgy screen shaking edit effect well done!

Vox

Finally Shattered you finished it! Took ya long enough plus me and a few others bugging you on youtube to finish it :p
Awesome video, loved the editing. Worth the wait :)

lil_maniac

Very nice video but I think you overloaded the video with too many effects which kinda spoilt some of the video but other than that, its awesome :D and the syncing is always awesome!! :)

Arch

Legions Developer
There comes a point when a video evolves from great editing to over edited. In your case, that point was 20 miles back.

Arch

Legions Developer
It's really cool man. Congrats, love the montage!! The effects are really good. Haven't seen a vid like that in a good while. Aha I give you major props!
Fix'd. If you're going to speak the English the least you can do is use periods.