direct x9

k e v i n

Private Tester
http://forums.legionsoverdrive.com/threads/cant-even-start-the-client.4207/

this was making me wonder....but can't legions also download the direct x it needs in order to play this game the same time it's installing all the others files on the intial download? this way new players don't have to figure out why their game isn't starting

i've also came across this when i told my cousin to download the game and the direct x message popped up for him and he asked me why that was happening and i couldn't figure it out, until that exact message popped up for me one day forcing me to actually look through the forums to find the answer....turns out he just gave up trying to figure out why he couldn't get the game to work (even though he wanted to play it)

i'm pretty sure 9 out of 10 new players would NOT create an account just to ask how to fix the problem, like this new player did...they'll probably just give up on the game (i know i would if it didn't work for me)

GReaper

Grumpy
We know, the only legal way of doing this is by providing an installer - however nobody has managed to get around to doing this.