Demo function

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey dudes

one thing that allowed for such great movies and also instructionals in t1 was the demo function

with browser based legions obviously this wasnt included but hoping/praying that there will be a demo function in LO

any word on this?

thx :D

SeymourGore

Flatulent Cherub
Ahoy hoy,

While demo recording would be really cool to add, there's currently not much to reveal about the topic. Such a feature won't be ready by first launch. As soon as Seymour's able to dig up concrete info on such a feature, I'll let you know!

Mabeline

God-Tier
High on my personal list. Legions actually has always had support for demos (These videos were both made using demos, and the latter was made using a frame by frame video export). Unfortunately they will not be included in the initial release because they had problems with crashing very often and I simply don't have the time to go chasing optional features.

eldermimmmi

I'd like to suggest replays in legions. I mean it would be awesome if you can watch the game after you played it. Moreover you don't need to fraps ingame because you can record the important scenes afterwards in the replay. In other games it's also used to prove whether someone hacks etc. and to prove that your team one/lost in the league.

So can you tell if this replay-system is possible for legions?

Status
Not open for further replies.