Contest winners?

ellismore

I don't know if maybe they cancelled it or what, but MJ1284 have worked hard on a video for a contest and it upsets me that the Devs have not chosen a winner yet :confused:
Just wondering, when will they choose one? It's like, 3 weeks overdue.

ellismore

There was no winners. Everyone lost. It's not that rare really when the quality sucks in a competition, that they don't give out prices.
Personally I don't think our quality of the video ITSELF sucked that bad, but oh well.
I see, I still think it was kind of a waste though.

SeymourGore

Flatulent Cherub
Expect an announcement of the winner when the Media section goes live. Seymour's narrowed the winning video down to three videos, however we first need to ensure they'll embed properly on the site before being able to announce anything.

GReaps is a hard working man and will get the Media section up when he can!

ellismore

Expect an announcement of the winner when the Media section goes live. Seymour's narrowed the winning video down to three videos, however we first need to ensure they'll embed properly on the site before being able to announce anything.

Oh So disci was wrong! Yay

Pure4Pwnge

3 videos = ?

Armageddon

Teapot
Would be nice to see some media/footage on the main site of the game for new comers who might want to download the game but don't get what it is.

Disci

Old man
I've always wondered if I'm the only one who uses Google and YouTube to find information about something I've never tried/seen before... You could also put forums in that list as well.

Armageddon

Teapot
I've always wondered if I'm the only one who uses Google and YouTube to find information about something I've never tried/seen before... You could also put forums in that list as well.

Just saying, how many people play the game and also come here? Not many.
The site is too vague for the average person who's never heard of any games not made by EA.

Example: "Hmm i found this game thing site with a big robot guy on the main page but i'm not sure what it's like, well time for some BF3! derp derp."

Disci

Old man
Just saying, how many people play the game and also come here? Not many.
The site is too vague for the average person who's never heard of any games not made by EA.

Example: "Hmm i found this game thing site with a big robot guy on the main page but i'm not sure what it's like, well time for some BF3! derp derp."

Those humpers can stay away from here is my humble opinion.