Closed Beta Pictures

Zhou

Private Tester
I wouldn't make any assumptions about the existence of new content (maps/skins/etc) at this point. Right now it looks like they are just going for a basic release of the most recent version of Legions.

Hopefully new content is in the pipeline, but those outside of the developer group (*sniffle*) won't know for a little while yet.

BeefThief

Beefy Member
They said they plan to include new maps at some point after the initial release. That doesn't mean they have any at the moment. But if they do, I'd like some teaser screenshots as well, if possible :)

ah, like a stripped down version of the old t2 editor. Hard to work with.

(Mind you, I found T2 editor quite hard, though that may have been because of the error that meant if you tried to create an interior while it is somewhere within your viewscreen the editor will crash. Looking up and dropping it in the middle of the map, before relighting it, then moving it to where i wanted, every time, got tiresome.)

(I'm only going by testimonials of the editor btw, no personal experience with the legions map editor :p)

Fissurez

Puzzlemaster
i think this map should be implemented in the next release Voraega i think it's great

i think they would have to contact the maker's first.

but that reminds me, will you be getting buhlitz in with his map-making skillz?
and did you get hold of all those alpha and beta maps that had their production halted, such as One small step and beggars peak??

if not, what's the full extent of what you guys got when you got given legions? list please? :D

edit: for example: http://il.youtube.com/watch?v=dpAME8KAPwU&feature=fvw (maps after quarry and core)

Gheist

King of all Goblins
Voraega was Anak's little project though.

And as we're talking about maps: This one I'd really love to see some day. But sadly its creator is MIA for ages.

BugsPray

Legions Developer
One thing we want to do better than IA is give you information when we're sure it's going to happen. We will be releasing information about the game over the next few days that will speak more toward the kind of stuff we want to do with the game - this includes new features and content (maps, gametypes, art, etc). Stay tuned and you'll have your answer soon. :)

Zhou

Private Tester
Piper's maps were made out of badass and win. He needs to pop up again, but didn't see him in the T:u milieu.