Clear

Vox

My 2nd Full length legions movie is here!
I focused more on syncing the clips this time, and i threw in more effects such as some transitions, rocket firing sounds, explosion sounds, and voices(I took all of the voice clips from Tribes Vengeance)
Imo, this came out a lot better than my first movie. And I did use 1 shot from my last movie in this movie because that was the best shot and it deserved to be used better :D
Feedback would be greatly appreciated.
Hope you all enjoy! :)

Delpicy

Nice movie...I think. I never understood people's obsessions with making legions videos. But anyways, you had some nice moves

Vox

Nice movie...I think. I never understood people's obsessions with making legions videos. But anyways, you had some nice moves
Thanks
And it really isn't an obsession, I just find it fun to do and it also shows that the community isn't fully dead and we still have players playing this game.

Raziel Tyr

My 2nd Full length legions movie is here!
I focused more on syncing the clips this time, and i threw in more effects such as some transitions, rocket firing sounds, explosion sounds, and voices(I took all of the voice clips from Tribes Vengeance)
Imo, this came out a lot better than my first movie. And I did use 1 shot from my last movie in this movie because that was the best shot and it deserved to be used better :D
Feedback would be greatly appreciated.
Hope you all enjoy! :)
Dude I loved your vid. Awesome job.

Reactions: Vox