Chain bullets

RisingSun

Private Tester
I don't know why the chain bullets were decreased in the first place (which was really stupid), but sometimes people have the capability to kill more than 2 people on Lo or TDM, i dont understand why it was reduced to 250 instead of 350. This has been honken me off for so long. IMO there was no reason to change it in the first place. i request it be changed back

Immanent

There totally has been enough nerfing of the CG already. I agree.

**It was probably reduced because the NA devs got pissed off at Mabel for his bowl partying.

RisingSun

Private Tester
There totally has been enough nerfing of the CG already. I agree.

**It was probably reduced because the NA devs got pissed off at Mabel for his bowl partying.

yeah but you cant just put a label on it saying "oh here is another punch in the nut sack", from nerfing
_%7Eultimate_cloud9_images_05utd_IMG_5875.jpg

PureWhoopAss

Legions Developer
Don't think it was intentional.. theres various copies of legions for which we do our testing and uploads.

RisingSun

Private Tester
Well.. i wanted just to request it was put back and the spam on the chaingun can continue like the other weapons:confused:
Edit- aslo i heard DeadGuy say it himself that there was no need for 350 chain bullets

PureWhoopAss

Legions Developer
id agree with deadguy this is probably the best way to control over use of chaingun *lady friends*. Just be happy they didn't alter the spread or BPM

skypredator

I'm an avid CG user. That's the one weapon I trust my life on, so I may argue that there is indeed a need for 350 CG rounds. Need for 15 mortars? Nah. :p

SeymourGore

Flatulent Cherub
I dunno, 250 seems like a nice bullet count to me.

One thing that I'd like to see are ammo drops from enemy kills, I think that would alleviate Rising's current issue with not having enough bullets to kick ass. Also, some sort of passive item that gives the player more ammunition (ie: Ammo belt or Ammo pack) would be pretty cool.