Download CG Ret I Use

JFelipe704

Been playing for a while now (Still Noob tho) and my Chaining has Improved. People would ask what CG ret i was using, well Here it is -BossRoss legions 2011-08-23 04-41-26-812.jpglegions 2011-08-23 04-41-46-201.jpglegions 2011-08-23 04-41-59-078.jpg

Attachments

• ChaingunReticle01.png
    ChaingunReticle01.png
    9.6 KB · Views: 46
  • ChaingunReticle_OverHeatBackFill.png
    ChaingunReticle_OverHeatBackFill.png
    910 bytes · Views: 32
  • ChaingunReticle_OverHeatFill.png
    ChaingunReticle_OverHeatFill.png
    1.3 KB · Views: 30

Immanent

3rd person chaining is never my thing, and the character is obstructing part of the ret like voltage said, because the cg ret is too big.

WildFire

Warrior of Linux
Le sigh, this reticle is actually pretty good to be honest:

"Oh it's big! Can't use that! Can't understand why you can! Do x, y, z changes and it'll be loads better! (Coming off people who probably haven't even played with it)"

He is offering a reticle up that he uses, and is happy with. Take it or leave it,

Skepsis

If you want to use Someone's reticles your obviously going to want good Reticles that don't take up your whole screen and that is playable. It's playable for BossRoss but that doesn't mean its playable for us. Plus, I said they seem a bit huge I never said they're bad and was not going to use them at all. And yes Ill Leave it.

WildFire

Warrior of Linux
Le sigh

I thought the fact that he was liking my posts was enough for you guys to realise that your critism is not wanted

JFelipe704

Check em out

Attachments

• ChaingunReticle01.png
    ChaingunReticle01.png
    18 KB · Views: 19
  • ChaingunReticle_OverHeatBackFill.png
    ChaingunReticle_OverHeatBackFill.png
    2.9 KB · Views: 10
  • ChaingunReticle_OverHeatFill.png
    ChaingunReticle_OverHeatFill.png
    3.2 KB · Views: 8

BestCharmie

I don't know, but I remember this. I'm not sure if I made it. The outlining and glow seems familiar though.

Damn, I need to remember what I make.

They're mine from my Reborn HUD.
Which is located here: http://www.mediafire.com/?6dhdbou1g4hgn6f

No one responds on my original thread about it and they respond about it here -.-. Oh wait, I removed it, I was going to put it back, lazy to edit post. :D

I swear those are pullute's rets. Maybe I'm wrong :/
You sir, are wrong.