Can start the game but can't join the game

P-P

My computer is able to launch the game, but After I click Join, and as soon as launching (to be able to join the game) finishes, my com. tells me that I have to shut down because of some problem. Language is all non-English, so I can't really post screenshots. But this is all I could write.

(btw, all '0' here↓ are not alphabets but numbers just in case of any confusion..)
AppVer: 0.0.0.0
ModVer:0.0.0.0
Offset: 0015fbfe

SeymourGore

Flatulent Cherub
What's your CPU speed, graphics card chipset, RAM, etc.

Also, which service packs are you using with Windows XP?

P-P

Intel(R) Core(TM)2 Duo CPU
E4500 @ 2.20GHz
2. 19GHz, 1.99GB RAM
version 2002, service pack 2
This is what it says exactly..

SeymourGore

Flatulent Cherub
What kind of graphics card? If you go to START/Run then type in 'dxdiag' in the Run window, a window will pop up. Here find the 'Display' tab and your GPU will be displayed under the Device/Name field.

Is it a laptop or a desktop? There should be a model number on it, if it's a OEM machine, Seymour might be able to dig up the GPU specs for you if you find those directions too difficult.

P-P

um, desktop
says Intel(R) 82945G Express Chipset Family
DAC: internal
224.0 MB
32bit 60HZ

Manufacturer:
TriGem Computer, Inc.

SeymourGore

Flatulent Cherub
Yar, unfortunately Intel integrated chipsets aren't supported. They may occasionally work using older drivers (or tweaked drivers), but expect performance and stability to be poor. With that said, as it's a desktop, upgrading to a proper dedicated unit should be possible.

If you're interested in upgrading your computer, I'm sure you could find helpful information in one of the previous 'computer build' threads or create your own thread where hopefully we can find you a new pc or upgrade path that's within your budget.