Bridges

MightySheep

I use a lot of forums but I can't remember ever seeing a thread which was just about cool-looking bridges :)

Here are a few I found:
curvy-bridge-atlantic-road-norway.jpg

I think this is so awesome, don't know why

The_best_and_cool_bridges_wallpapers_pictures_photos_images-9874545240257000028725757.jpg

Look how long this thing is :) some really nice views while travelling across that one too

547590765_c18923881e_z.jpg

What a sexy bridge, look how it illuminates the water and everything

1566294527_b1e7910307_b.jpg

The cool thing about this bridge, is that it was built by romans :0

Volt Cruelerz

Legions Developer
Bridges scare me... Whenever I'm on one, I don't know why, but I get the feeling that it's about to collapse beneath my feet and I'm about to drop into the water with concrete falling around me and trapping me in a watery grave where I'll actually drown "successfully" (almost drowned when I was three, but obviously I survived).

Libra

Bridges scare me... Whenever I'm on one, I don't know why, but I get the feeling that it's about to collapse beneath my feet and I'm about to drop into the water with concrete falling around me and trapping me in a watery grave where I'll actually drown "successfully" (almost drowned when I was three, but obviously I survived).
me too i know exactly how you feel i feel the same way about them o and elevators too lol