Auto-Charge for LR

Jaymyster

The time has come Legionnaires... You can now click to shoot.

Create a .cs file for this to "mods/autoexec" folder (ChargeMeBaby.cs or whatever)

Code:
package ChargeMeBaby
{
  function clientCmdSetActiveWeapon( %weapon )
  {
      if((%weapon $= "Rifle") && ($ActiveWeapon !$= "Rifle"))
        $mvTriggerCount0++;
      else if((%weapon !$= "Rifle") && ($ActiveWeapon $= "Rifle"))
        $mvTriggerCount0++;
      parent::clientCmdSetActiveWeapon( %weapon );
  }
};
activatepackage(ChargeMeBaby);

Krakyn

qLLaL1j.gif

Fixious

Test Lead
A slightly different version will be included in a future update , but the one above will work as well.

Last edited by a moderator:

RisingSun

Private Tester
A slightly different version will be included in a future update , but the one above will work as well.
Good mod and good to hear Fixi. i was thinking about the same thing with as a reverse click instead of hold and click such as an auto charge
+1

Last edited by a moderator:

Jaymyster

So I don't know how possible this is or if anybody is able to do it, but how would I come about making my LR laser red only when it's fully charged? I understand there's a flash that's been added to your screen now, but it's a bit too faint for me (especially in the heat of action). I also think this could be worth considering to be implemented perhaps, so that people know when ready lasers are targeting them.

Hueman

So I don't know how possible this is or if anybody is able to do it, but how would I come about making my LR laser red only when it's fully charged? I understand there's a flash that's been added to your screen now, but it's a bit too faint for me (especially in the heat of action). I also think this could be worth considering to be implemented perhaps, so that people know when ready lasers are targeting them.
My guess would be changing one of the .dds files for the sniper. They are in legions/game/legions/data/shapes/weapons/sniperrifle. Use gimp of photoshop.

Also, there is a sound that plays when its done charging. I put a custom sound thats loud so I can hear when its ready.

EDIT: You could also change the beam that shows it is charging, but not fully charged, to be translucent so that only the fully charged beam is visible.

Jaymyster

I tried opening all of the .dds files in gimp but it didn't recognize them at all... =\. I've changed the color of the "flash" that lets you know when your LR is done charging to yellow, and made its fade-out 1.2 seconds... it gets the job done of letting me know my LR's charged when I don't have sound (home computer is having sound issues).

Hueman

I tried opening all of the .dds files in gimp but it didn't recognize them at all... =\. I've changed the color of the "flash" that lets you know when your LR is done charging to yellow, and made its fade-out 1.2 seconds... it gets the job done of letting me know my LR's charged when I don't have sound (home computer is having sound issues).
Google "dds plugin for gimp". Follow some guide and that will allow you to mod those files.