Download Arma's T1 HUD

Armageddon

Teapot
ArmT1.png

This is like my last T1 Styled Hud back on IA but made to look like the original tribes huds.​
I will be releasing a full T1 Themed "Config" later on but enjoy this for now.​

Download: Arma's T1 Hud

Installation: Place rar inside of your Live folder.​

phanakapan

Private Tester
yea, even in tribes i had them in the center top on either side of the clock. then all my other huds i had in the top left or the bottom left depending

Armageddon

Teapot
how hard is it to move the jets and health around the clock and put the k/d/etc in the bottom left?
Not hard at all, ArmHud 1.0-1.1 are like that. I did this one as more of a classic tribes setup, for me legions has way too much garbage in the top middle of the screen - Clock,Flag Events,Speedo then Health/Energy.

I like an old skool setup everything on the left outta my way.

Arch

Legions Developer
how hard is it to move the jets and health around the clock and put the k/d/etc in the bottom left?
Just have to mess with the X and Y positions in the script file. You can do it in-game through the console. It's a certain line that allows you to edit the positions temporarily so you can see what positions you want and then you can go into the script file and save them to the right positions. As opposed to saved positions, exiting, and re-running the game to have them apply. I forgot what it was but just ask Rockey, he knows.

You can do a lot with just editing RockeyRex's MidHUD.

TriX

When I put them in the health and energy bars stay at the top and wont go to the side like the picture above. Any suggestions to how I can fix this?

Armageddon

Teapot
About time you realease it. When will you release the T1 skins?
Soon, i have the 4 original tribes skins ready to go but im kinda waiting for the next update which will hopefully include some sort of skin selector.

TriX said:
When I put them in the health and energy bars stay at the top and wont go to the side like the picture above. Any suggestions to how I can fix this?
What do you mean by "put them in"? The only thing you do is place the rar file in your live folder, but if you took the pngs inside the rar and placed them in the hud folder that would be why they appear at the top and not on the side.