Any way to implement additional graphics filters/shaders for an aesthetic makeover?

Gheist

King of all Goblins
It's actually his "signature", and part of his ingame nickname. Yes, a very good idea...

Mike

Wow.

I just LOLd.

Didn't realize that.

Well, my nickname is lock445, and I like to sign my name at the end of a post, I didn't intend for it to be locked... I guess that's why all my other posts are... *facepalm*

You mean like the mod that turns maps like frostbyte into wonderful plains of rolling grass hills? or is that something else im thinking of? :S

RockeyRex

Legions Developer
Anyways, you can always go around forcing graphic options in your graphic driver setting. Catalyst control center for ati and whatever the NVidia control panel was.
Some of them WILL *dance* the game up but most of it will work just fine.

Mike

Say I've got an nVidia GeForce GTX 260M 1GB. Would I have to download some program from nVidia's site for this card? Or is this control panel already on my computer?

Thanks

SeymourGore

Flatulent Cherub
Say I've got an nVidia GeForce GTX 260M 1GB. Would I have to download some program from nVidia's site for this card? Or is this control panel already on my computer?

Thanks

It's normally included with the drivers when you download them off of Nvidia's site. Check out this site for more info:
http://www.nvidia.com/object/performance_group.html

Note: If you're unfamiliar with such things, it's probably not the greatest idea for you to be poking around your GPU features (you could cause games to crash, worsen performance, etc).