Alt. Teamspeak

Apcizzle

I see the official Legions: Overdrive TS3 is down at the moment... so if you guys want, we can all gather in my server i bought mainly for T:A but i don't mind some L:O players in there at all.

ip: VOICE-IL1.BRANZONE.COM:10021
password: tribestalk

Hit me up for questions or if u want a channel for your team... etc. SEE YOU THERE!

Fixious

Test Lead
Scumbag Apc. Posts alternative ts3 server for Tribes players, everyone is in a room that requires a password.

Might remove it from /r/tribes if that *chocolate cookies* keeps up.

Apcizzle

Scumbag Apc. Posts alternative ts3 server for Tribes players, everyone is in a room that requires a password.

Might remove it from /r/tribes if that *chocolate cookies* keeps up.
i dont approve of all the legions guys locking themselves in a channel.. but its gonna happen regardless. We do, however, have a growing T:A community growing. Each night we have a solid 30+ people on it seems.

Royalty

The Aussie
i dont approve of all the legions guys locking themselves in a channel.. but its gonna happen regardless. We do, however, have a growing T:A community growing. Each night we have a solid 30+ people on it seems.
Pls try and get people from Tribes Ascend on to Legions!

Disci

Old man
Pls try and get people from Tribes Ascend on to Legions!
T:A players hate Legions deeply. They are mostly Tribes veterans and they already know what Legions is. Atm they try to figure out if they should hate T:A too.

Apcizzle

we've had a few guys interested in legions and try it out. i don't know if it was enough for them to stop playing tribes though..