Akatasuki -AKT-

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is a new clan made by me (Itsyu) and Konflict. We are both co-founders and co-leaders.
AKT (short for Akatasuki, which means Dawn) is atm a friend group, helping each other out to become better and enjoy a good time. We have an IRC channel. We need players to join in, there's no requirements and no pressure. Also, it would be great to have good players to teach some of the new players. I will be setting up a site and forum for AKT members. There is currently a IRC subchannel for AKT. Hopefully, in a week, there is a permanent game server for AKT, either set up in Minnesota, Michigan, or Illinois.

Members:
Bio-Hazard
GreatTitan
Demen
Bangarang
Tic-tic
Konflict
Itsyu
Avelnasum
Xlr
The_Flu
M!ke
Lion
Tenacious
pewdiepew
thecaptaint
Coca-Cola
Cost
Ima
Dino
and some more.

Vox

This is a new clan made by me (Itsyu) and Konflict. We are both co-founders and co-leaders.
AKT (short for Akatasuki, which means Dawn) is atm a friend group, helping each other out to become better and enjoy a good time. We have an IRC channel. We need players to join in, there's no requirements and no pressure. Also, it would be great to have good players to teach some of the new players. I will be setting up a site and forum for AKT members. There is currently a IRC subchannel for AKT. Hopefully, in a week, there is a permanent game server for AKT, either set up in Minnesota, Michigan, or Illinois.

Members:
Bio-Hazard
GreatTitan
Demen
Bangarang
Tic-tic
Konflict
Itsyu
Avelnasum
Xlr
The_Flu
Spider
Lion
Tenacious
and some more.
Don't set it up in Minnesota, we don't need shaska going all chainwhoring and stuff cause he'll get like 2 ping in a minnesota server.
Instead set one up closest to Massachusetts where I am :D

WildFire

Warrior of Linux
itsyu needs to learn to be more mature, otherthan that he's a improving player. Good luck with the clan.

xlr8434

Don't set it up in Minnesota, we don't need shaska going all chainwhoring and stuff cause he'll get like 2 ping in a minnesota server.
or north carolina

ts3.legionsoverdrive.com for the teamspeak server, no password required. Unfortunately, I don't know how I'll get a server in NC, lol.

It also means me and JickerJacker gets to chainwhore too.
itsyu needs to learn to be more mature, otherthan that he's a improving player. Good luck with the clan.

I'll heed your advice and try to be more mature..... ;)

xlr8434

ts3.legionsoverdrive.com for the teamspeak server, no password required. Unfortunately, I don't know how I'll get a server in NC, lol.

It also means me and JickerJacker gets to chainwhore too.

I'll heed your advice and try to be more mature..... ;)
lol thank you

I

IzRaPiDz

Ahh, i have no idea on why people are starting out clans when where not in the best of situations. Besides, good luck.

Karnage

Private Tester
Frankly I think calling this a clan is misleading. A lot of people seem to be calling their groups clans when in fact they are just Legions teams. Do you have a website, TS, other games you play? If not I think it will be less confusing if in future people just called themselves a 'team'.

I don't know if you had read the first post. We have a TS channel. Website is in production and will be posted soon. Server will launch up today in fact. As for other games, I'm looking into other games. So far, I'm a bit interested in Firefall.

Bestking

Members:
Bio-Hazard
GreatTitan
Demen
Bangarang
Tic-tic
Konflict
Itsyu
Avelnasum
Xlr
The_Flu
M!ke