Download Admin Mod

Defender

>>>> Download
Updated 7-6-14

Admin Mod
version 7-6-14

To use, just replace your old server folder, with this mods server folder, thats located in your game folder.
Place the rest of the files in the game folder too, next to the server folder, not in the server folder.
Use the links included with this mod to run a dedicated server, if you want, or just play the game and use the create game option.

You can run some of these first 5 options on server start, you must copy and past them in server config, to do so.
$Host::ClassicMod = 1;
$Host::UnlimitedMod = 1;

Only enable one of these settings at a time, or it will not work correctly.
$Host::OutriderOnlyMod = 0;
$Host::RaiderOnlyMod = 0;
$Host::SentinelOnlyMod = 0;

Chat Logging Mod, on by default.
to disable go in to server/sripts/chat.cs
look for $Host::ChatLogging = 1; set to 0 to disable..

Player connect IP Logging Mod, on by default.
to disable go in to server/sripts/clientManager/clientConnection.cs
look for $Host::ConnectionLogging = 1; set to 0 to disable..

Features:
Admin options, 12 in menu:

1# Classic game mode: disables all cores, makes sniper rifle use energry only, no ammo, or player drain.

2# Unlimited ammo mode: all weapons have unlimited ammo.

3# Outrider only mode: only this armor is avalible on server.

4# Raider only mode: only this armor is avalible on server.

5# Sentinel only mode: only this armor is avalible on server.

---- Admin options, added 7-5-14

6# Make player admin, works by clicking on player in list, from game panel. Note: must be super or owner admin to use!

7# Remove player admin, works by clicking on player in list, from game panel. Note: must be super or owner admin to use!

8# Make player super admin, works by clicking on player in list, from game panel. Note: must be owner admin to use!

9# Remove player super admin, works by clicking on player in list, from game panel. Note: must be owner admin to use!

---- Admin options, added 7-6-14

10# (Tricon2) sky rocket all, just a fun thing, not real use-full, sends all players upword in to the air.

11# Admin low gravity mode, adds a low gravity zone, that covers map sizes up to 16 terrain size, all players will fell about 40% to 50% lighter, just a guess.

12# Admin curse player, mounts big heavy tree on player, disables jetting, fireing of weapons and more.

Last edited:

Defender

Updated, added options that let you admin/unadmin players in the game from the menu in the game panel..
This can be us-full if you just want to give a player temporary admin or super, without giving a password..
Owner admins, those that host, or use the owner password to get admin, can give super admin or take super admin from a players, I also put in safety checks so super admins, can't unadmin fellow supers or owners, or them self. I give special thanks to z0dd - ZOD, for their code, from the tribes2,classic mod, I used some of their code, when making my new admin functions.

Last edited:

Defender

Been bored, no one wants any new maps, so I am working on this..
In the next version, some fun stuff will be added, from tricon2.
I just added a super admin option named "Sky Rocket All" that makes all players go up-word high in the air, The option is from the tribes2, tricon2 mod.
I can make it so, no super or owner admins get Sky Rocketed, but for now they do..
Thinking about adding a unlimited jet mode, or all player low gravity mode, that would be fun.
Second option is to have an admin option that creates new low gravity zone, for the whole map, that may be the best way to do it...

Last edited:

Defender

Update added..
Added low gravity admin option, that creates a low gravity zone, that reduces player gravity by about 50%, just a guess. If this is popular, could add a second stronger reduced even lower gravity mode.

Added a super admin option named "Sky Rocket All" that makes all players go up-word high in the air, The option is from the tribes2, tricon2 mod.

Added admin curse player, mounts big heavy tree on player, disables jetting, fireing of weapons and more.

Last edited: