24 hours of hell.

Armageddon

Teapot
Went into the hospital at 6:30pm Sunday night and just left today at 6:45pm.
At 2:30am kristy's water broke, but she didn't progress fast enough and had to deliver c-section. Durring the c-section kristy stopped breathing and had to be put on a machine to breath for her.. but after all of that we had a boy.

He is 8lbs 1oz - 20inches long and was born at 11:55am Monday the 7th, As of right now he has Red hair (like my father and kristys grandfather) and deep blue eyes.

After all the pain meds and mainly the Nubane wore off she returned to breathing on her own, she's at the hospital now with lennon. They come home wednesday.

lennon.jpg

I need sleep now.

Piggeh

Puzzlemaster
Congratulations man, and get some sleep. Introduce him to Legions; show him your "1337 moves."
All the best in raising a child though :)

Arch

Legions Developer
Congratulations!
Lennon, what an awesome name (that is a baby's name, right?). :)

Disci

Old man
GJ, you've officially got laid 2 times now. Hope she gets well soon. Must've been pretty *danced* up to live those 24 hours knowing there's nothing you can do. All well that ends well. :)

57thEnryu

congrats man, I've never had a kid so I don't know the feeling, but im sure your full of emotions right now, ranging from pride to joy.

PS I say Ive never had a kid, but I might have had on I dont know about yet.....