12/4 4pm EST Play date. Help me christen my new PC

yami

Private Tester
I am building a PC this weekend. This is my first time doing anything like this and if you've spent any time with me you could probably tell I'm scraping the low end of the computer knowledge spectrum. This could get interesting.

Some good friends directed me on a build that hopefully doesn't suck, and last weekend I made a pilgrimage to my state's Micro Center. I've had all the components sitting in a pile in my room, haunting my dreams.

Anyhow, I want the first game I play on it to be Legions. I reckon it will take me all day Saturday and into Sunday to get everything working. So please join me on Sunday afternoon to pop my new battle station's cherry.

I am thinking 4PM EST to give the euros a chance, but I will be around the rest of the day.

Tell the steam group, tell the midair people, tell your friends, tell your parents, tell the barista at Starbucks, tell Tylermarket's wife. Let's get enough for a real game.

Fixious

Test Lead
There's an LT tourny for Midair. Draft picks are tomorrow at 4 I think. Games are played on the 11th.

yami

Private Tester
ok I guess 4pm is a bad time. How about 7pm? Does anybody even want to play?

yami

Private Tester
We had a game with 5 people!
But actually, I will try to plan something better and with more advance, I don't see why we wouldn't be able to get a game going every once in a while with some effort. There's definitely enough people who have interest in playing, we just need to find the best way to reach them, not many people check the forums.

Last edited: