10th Memorial of 9/11

Status
Not open for further replies.

57thRomance

I know I may be risking a lot of political outbursts of anger and hatred with this thread, but this is just a dedication to the lives lost from the attacks on America on September 11th, 2001, including those who risked theirs to save others. I choose not to take the civil service or our military for granted, for they have served us well. I also choose not to express any hatred or hubris in the faces of anyone, including those who continually hate our country. I pray for the families who have lost loved ones on this tragic day, that they would have peace in their hearts in spite of their loss, and I pray that all people will choose to love one another unconditionally, for that is one of the most important tasks we were made to do. May God bless you all. <3
Bald_Eagle_Head_and_American_Flag.jpg

Vox

Amen.
For those of you who beleive in God(and if you don't it is fine you choose your beleif), God is protecting the souls who lost their lives due to this attack and the families and friends of those who died. It was extremely wrong of those people to do what they did. They stole over 2000 lives and some people who did lose their lives did not get to live to see the future. It saddens me that this happened.
R.I.P 9/11 victims.

RainPilot

stinky bear
Let's go get them 'terrorists'!
1315768984267%5B1%5D.gif

(On a side note regarding the 'plane' that hit the pentagon how do the titanium engines just 'disappear' with no traces of it at all. You'd thing there be a a piece of the plane sticking out of the pentagon, but no, the plane just disintegrated because the fire was over 9000! Obviously, they just shot the plane out of the air which scattered the remains they did find and then shot a small missile at the pentagon.)

Oh yeah, somehow the wings of a jet can slice through buildings!! Damn terrorists hurr durrrrrrrr

curser656

9/11 was terrible, but it wasn't "terrorism". The lives lost were tragic yes and that doesn't change. Just....the ones attacking were more like George bush than a crazy Osama if you know what I mean.

57thRomance

Forewarning - NO Religious derailing in this thread.
I'd be more concerned about political than religious...
(On a side note regarding the 'plane' that hit the pentagon how do the titanium engines just 'disappear' with no traces of it at all. You'd thing there be a a piece of the plane sticking out of the pentagon, but no, the plane just disintegrated because the fire was over 9000! Obviously, they just shot the plane out of the air which scattered the remains they did find and then shot a small missile at the pentagon.)

Oh yeah, somehow the wings of a jet can slice through buildings!! Damn terrorists hurr durrrrrrrr
Please take this somewhere else; this is a condolence for the lives lost, not a debate.

Arch

Legions Developer

Please take this somewhere else; this is a condolence for the lives lost, not a debate.
Rain is just a lousy troll. Ignore his moronic comments.

57thRomance

Maybe to take this train off the track of conspiracies, we could all share stories of what we were doing on that day and how we remembered it. I personally was in third grade, and I knew something serious happened when I heard the principal announce the closing of school. My father works in Manhattan, but thankfully he was not on that side of the city.

BeefThief

Beefy Member
I was in third grade as well. Sitting in music class and then "Students, the school has been closed. Buses are coming to pick you up." I was pretty happy at that point. And then I got home and saw the news...

Dacil

i was in 5th grade when two of my classmates said "the world trade centers were hit" and i had no idea what they meant =/ then I got home and watched the tv, horrified...i didn't understand it really, until Pres. Bush started talking...the news anchors kept saying "terrorism" and I had no clue what that was either... but I think watching the specials on tv last night about videos that were taken documenting the firemen that day made me sick last night, literally...it's a roller coaster day for me, every 9/11, despite not having lost anyone close to me

Immanent

i was in 5th grade when two of my classmates said "the world trade centers were hit" and i had no idea what they meant =/ then I got home and watched the tv, horrified...i didn't understand it really, until Pres. Bush started talking...the news anchors kept saying "terrorism" and I had no clue what that was either... but I think watching the specials on tv last night about videos that were taken documenting the firemen that day made me sick last night, literally...it's a roller coaster day for me, every 9/11, despite not having lost anyone close to me

At least we know somebody is human... :) I was in Grade 1 or so, a bit fuzzy, came back watched the BBC. Sat there just staring at the screen not understanding ANYTHING that happened. Ignorance is bliss :(, good thing I wasn't old enough to grasp the gravity of the situation at that time. Call it conspiracy or not, but many lives were lost on that dreadful day, may they rest in peace.

Disci

Old man
Every 9/11 I need to think about all the other people who has died after 9/11 in Afganistan and Iraq. Bet there are few more than just those ~3000 who died in the twin towers.

curser656

I remember that day because it was one of the days America fell to it's knees. I remember sitting in class in seventh grade, and they announced it I went....so? Kind of mean but I didnt really get it I guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.