Come get some Anti_Lovin Bitches

Anti_Envy

Private Tester
Was drinking some beer and thought to myself... I haven't played legions for so long and I really just wanna surf around. So that's exactly what I did. Surf around on Frostbyte. The map that started it all for the Anti's... So there I was... Surfing around the map by myself thinking, *dance* MAN I WISH THERE WAS SOMEONE TO FIGHT LOL. Let's see how good we are after all these years boys n girls. I'll be waiting for you. <3

Anyway I can get the admin password to change the map to whatever I like? That would be totally awesome ^_^

Ucantry2run

Private Tester

yami

Private Tester
Anyway I can get the admin password to change the map to whatever I like? That would be totally awesome ^_^
You can start a local server by going to create game at the main menu, then you would be able to set it to any map.

In a public server, you just need the majority of people in server to type "letsvote" (no quotes) in the game chat. If you are less than 3 people I think it only takes 1 letsvote. Then it will instruct you what to do in the game chat window, so pay attention. It will say now voting on map, enter your nominations. Then you would type "nominate nivosus" or any map you want. The official names of the maps can be found here Legions\game\legions\data\missions along with pictures of each map if you don't remember the names.

This is a fairly reliable way of putting on any map you want on the public servers, without having to mess with the admin which can be buggy

Was drinking some beer and thought to myself... I haven't played legions for so long and I really just wanna surf around. So that's exactly what I did. Surf around on Frostbyte. The map that started it all for the Anti's... So there I was... Surfing around the map by myself thinking, *dance* MAN I WISH THERE WAS SOMEONE TO FIGHT LOL. Let's see how good we are after all these years boys n girls. I'll be waiting for you. <3

That's crazy man you literally crossed my mind yesterday. How have you been? Still sky diving? I'd be down to do some dueling just hmu on discord. (Cancel)