Zoom levels

Propkid

Yup there should be a way. Look for keybinds in the prefs.cs file. If not, wait for others to reply ;P
Also, if you just want to use one zoom level but a stronger one edit the ZoomFOV1 value to something smaller (I'm throwing this out of my memory, don't have an access to the game at the moment, so it can be slightly wrong).

BestCharmie

I know how to work this out.

1. Locate prefs.cs in the live/legions/preferences folder.
2. Open it and locate $Pref::Input::ToggleZoom = 1;
3. Set it to $Pref::Input::ToggleZoom = 0;

I can zoom in and out, I can't adjust zoom level though, when im zoomed, such as zooming in more. With a scroll wheel you can do this, by default. Just changed my mouse from one with a scroll, to one with no scroll.

So i'd like to setup keys, when I hit "my toggle zoom" key, (mine is set to toggle in prefs.cs) it holds default zoom, and I can press keys on the keyboard to zoom in and out. Since I don't have a scrollwheel.

Well, first of all. I don't wanna play the game, the way Mabeline wants me to. From Mabeline :"Having to cycle through all the zoom levels to get out of zoom was unacceptable." What if I have my zoom set to TOGGLE and want PAGE UP and PAGE DOWN, ZOOM IN and ZOOM OUT. I can't just TOGGLE my ZOOM to go back to normal play. And his code, he post, how would I set it like im talking about?

ZoomMap.bind(mouse, zaxisup, "cycleZoomIn");
ZoomMap.bind(mouse, zaxisdown, "cycleZoomOut");

I will use this and HAVE A BALL doing so.

Do I just change "mouse" to pageup for zoom in and pagedown for zoom out? Is it case sensitive?

Xtreme

shaska's bff
I think he's asking if there's a way to zoom in smoothly, without having to go through those four rigid zoom levels. As far as I know, the answer to that is no.

RockeyRex

Legions Developer
Oh, like holding down the zoom in button would slowly closen the view till you let go?

Hm... Could be done I suppose.