ZETA Looking For Scrims!

Apcizzle

Team Vorticity is looking for some friendly competition. Yes pickups are fun, but as teams are starting to florish, we should start looking into getting some team on team action.

I know a few teams like Via Victus and Element Town have been involved with a couple of scrims, so i'd like to get Zeta started up in the action.

So any team looking for some organized competition, please post here with the times that are best for you.

EDIT: If teams want to mix a couple of teams together (ex: Jenkins and Exodus), that would work just as well. 7v7, 8v8... whichever works.

Apcizzle

well i look forward to some teams signing up then!

Don't be shy! we're a friendly bunch of people. Win or lose, gg's all around and we'll be more than happy to give any type of criticism or answer any questions on your offense and/or defense.

Sin

Private Tester
I could try to get ET mems up for this, but I refuse to play if Ucan snipes. It angers me. :3

Vox

*giggity*
Well, in all seriousness, I would love to scrim against you, but I don't speak for the rest of Team Exodus.

we'd have to see what w00t says
I'd love to scrim against you guys but only on weekends or days i can go on :D

Apcizzle

Awesome. Setting something up with w00tyou right now (exodus).

ET, contact me via PM or TS3 to talk about times.

Sin

Private Tester
^lawl.
@ Unknown, FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU.
In all seriousness, I'll start getting ideas of times :D

Apcizzle

cool.

we have a scrim sunday, 1/23, 12 (noon) est. vs. Exodus. Blitz said he plans to cast it.. so i hope to get some viewers!