Braiken​
MightyDeath​
Kotsmi​
Guesstori​
schisser​
Solid​
radiofriendly​
We hope for some exciting matches with the other clans.​
As you maybe have noticed, most of our members are from the old "Team Revolution". So team.rev doens't exist anymore.​
We are still looking for some skilled and experienced players who are active and interested in matches.​
We also got our own mumble server for matches, trainings or just trash talking.​
If you have any questions, ask eldermimmmi or me.​

mario

rofl :D
biggrin.png

sorry
tongue.png

good luck.

Disci

Old man
Nice to see that there is finally one good european team out there. It is more fun to play against good teams. Since null/fi decided not to play because they are too afraid do not want to or whatever it was a bit boring...

I'm sure this is the reason. We should ask Gheist and Sixi why they are afraid of facing you guys. :(

Battelstar

I'm sure this is the reason. We should ask Gheist and Sixi why they are afraid of facing you guys. :(
wink.png

Seriously, I just miss the epic matches against you and your team. The, I think it were 3, matches against null/fi. in which I played were the best 120 minutes I' ve ever had with legions, regardless of who has won.

Sorry for going off-topic ;)

Dimitryy

2 weeks internship-laboratory-placement thing now, so i guess he has a lot to do atm.
(only this week left)

Propkid

Fox? *dancing* hell, I nearly lost half of my FE:L 'friends' contacts just cos they change their nicknames and dont tell me up until i nearly forget about them *staring intensely at Generation*