Youtube Easter Eggs

I

IzRaPiDz

Weird comment text
Not the best and fun thing to do, but click away from the search box when viewing a video. Type '1337' and the comment section will change.

Arcade (Defend your video)
This is a pretty cool thing. It's basically a mini arcade game that will appear on top of your video. The aim is to defend the video, before it smashes. To do this, click away from the search box while viewing a video and then type '1980'. This should do the trick!

Console
No idea what the purpose of this is. Anyway, type '/ geekweek' in the search box and a console layout should appear.

Beam me up scotty
When typing in 'beam me up scotty' in the search box and search, blue shades will appear down your screen.

Use the force, Luke!
Now this is pretty epic! Simply type 'use the force luke' in the search box then search, your screen should appear to move in different directions.

YouTube top colours
There's quite a few designs, so I'll just list them all here (type them in the search box and search).
  • fluttershy
  • rainbow dash
  • applejack
  • twilight sparkle
  • rarity
  • pinkie pie
  • trixie
  • lyra
  • octavia
  • dj pon3
  • dr. whooves
  • derpy
  • princess celestia
  • princess luna
  • scootaloo
  • sweetie belle
  • apple bloom
  • spike
  • big macintosh
  • cheerilee
  • zecora
  • dinky doo

Probably a bit old and late, but if I find anymore, I'll be sure to update this post.

Last edited by a moderator:
For the use the force one, it appears that your screen moves depending where you move your mouse, like drag and drop. It also doesn't seem to ever stop unless you leave the page. May as well make someone think they're losing their mind by just leaving it there.

Last edited: