Your guys opinion? Should I add or no?

Jello

Contributor
I wanted to know something, since I might make a huge change with the map Oscillation, so I wanted to know your guys opinion on wheter I should add this to the map or no, it would be for dueling, people who like dueling, or if you just wanna noob it then go ahead, and if you dont think it should be added, tell me why, I want your guys honest opinion on this whether its harsh or not.

Screenshot:

Legions 2013-08-14 18-47-51-60.jpg Legions 2013-08-14 18-48-08-00.jpg Legions 2013-08-14 18-48-19-48.jpg

Video:

Fixious

Test Lead
If this is for a normal CTF map, I can just see a few idiots taking the flag way down there. I say nay.

Jello

Contributor
alright then, I wanna know would you guys like to try this one?, I still have original version of it, I just updated, the terrain, bases, and I want to know from you guys, what should I put in the middle, Im all out of suggestions :(, all suggestions are welcome :D
Legions 2013-08-14 23-42-01-59.jpg Legions 2013-08-14 23-42-25-96.jpg

Video:

Jello

Contributor
The first one I made was without the suicide and it was like a spiders nest (meaning if you get caught theres no way out unless you boost/rocket/nade your way out) I made it so it sorounds the whole base/tower, but, i figured that if I had put it any higher no one would be able to get down from tower to hide from snipers/ in coming enemy......do you guys think I should add this to my Sycamore map? or will legionaires *cookie* about it and say its annoying? Any and all feed back are welcomed, and dont care if they're mean,harsh just wanted to know if I should add so leave your opinion

Video:

Last edited: